YOYO² for twins or siblings (Air France Blue)
Designed with twins or siblings in mind, this bundle provides you with everything you need to support two children from approximately 6 months up to 4 years of age.
Together, YOYO² stroller and YOYO connect are smooth to push, effortlessly tackle curbs and high pavements, and at only 44cm wide, it can get through almost any door. And if at any point you want to use your YOYO² as a single stroller, simply fold the YOYO connect and hook it up on the back of the YOYO².
Travel friendly, the YOYO² with YOYO connect is the first double stroller on the market that is accepted as two cabin luggage* items once folded.
PLEASE NOTE: The 0+ newborn pack is NOT compatible with YOYO connect or when using YOYO² with YOYO connect.
*Cabin luggage standards may vary depending on the airline, we recommend checking with your carrier for the latest applicable cabin luggage allowance.
- Certified for use from 6 months up to 22kg
- One-hand folding and unfolding for both frames
- Easy access to seats for both children with plenty of leg room
- 4 wheel braking system and Hytrel® elastomer suspension offers optimal security and comfort
- Safety wrist-straps on both frames for greater security
- Multi-positioning reclining backrests with 5-point harness on both frames
- UPF 50+ sun protection canopies with peekaboo window and zip pockets on the 6+ colour packs
- Easily removable and washable fabrics at 30°C
- Each shopping basket supports up to 5 kg
- Supplied with cover bags
- No other double stroller, once folded, is as compact as YOYO² (52 x 44 x 18 cm) and YOYO connect (52 x 44 x 24 cm)
- IATA cabin luggage approved. YOYO² and YOYO connect can travel as 2 cabin luggage items*
- Assembly dimensions: 145 cm (L) x 44 cm (W) x 106 cm (H)
- The YOYO² and YOYO connect each weigh 6.2kg
- 2 years manufacturer’s warranty
*Carry-on baggage allowance can vary according to the airline, the cabin class you are traveling in and even the size of the aircraft. Please check with your airline before travelling.